Rating: 1.0/5 based on 1 reviews
Update on: July 18, 2021
- Developed by: Élő Város
- Latest version: 8.0.0
- Publish date: July 18, 2021
- Minimum Operating System: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)
- Category: Free Android Communication Apps
- Developer's notes: Important local information instantly and anywhere.
- Information is available from anywhere, in the settlement, at work but also during holidays.
- Add or replace a local announcer, publications, bulletin board.
- Municipal instant push notifications for smart phones, upload publications, local contacts, church announcements, cultural or sports news.
- Easy to use, clear, intuitive application for children and the elderly.
- Modules: official and church messages, important local contacts, weekly calendar and name days, calendar of cultural and sporting events, waste shipments, surveys, public suggestions, comments, ideas, services, local attractions, local bazaar, municipal publications, picture gallery, useful web links (schedules , ...).
- No registration or login required for installation.
- The application does not collect or store personal data (except for the following retail uploads: Local Bazaar and Residential Suggestions, Comments, Ideas, where personal data can also be provided)
Bükkaranyos 8.0.0 apk requires following permissions.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows access to the vibrator.
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Bükkaranyos 8.0.0 (6)
Added on: July 18, 2021
Apk size: 2.5 MB
How to install
Steps to download & install Bükkaranyos Apk for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP)
You can run Android apps on your Windows PC or laptop using an Android Simulator. Bluestacks is one solution, but you can try other emulators such as Android Studio, Nox, Koplayer, Androidx86, ...
- Download the Bluestacks at http://bluestacks.com. You need to connect with the Wifi-network.
- Install the Bluestacks, and complete the installation process correctly.
- Download Bükkaranyos apk from this page, then drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen to install.
- There is a Bükkaranyos icon on the BlueStacks home screen, click and open it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is an APK file?
A: An APK file is an Android Package file, and is the installer file for Android apps.
Q: What are Application permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application. Please read and consider the permissions carefully.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.