Rating: 1.0/5 based on 1 reviews
Update on: July 19, 2021
- Developed by: Valentine Chisango
- Latest version: 1.0.0
- Publish date: July 19, 2021
- Minimum Operating System: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)
- Category: Free Android Shopping Apps
- Developer's notes: A grocery shopping companion app for shoppers in South Africa.
What's new in version 1.0.0
The app can also create a shopping list so you can tick off the items as you shop.
Savr 1.0.0 apk requires following permissions.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Savr 1.0.0 (1)
Added on: July 19, 2021
Apk size: 2.5 MB
How to install
Steps to download & install Savr Apk for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP)
You can run Android apps on your Windows PC or laptop using an Android Simulator. Bluestacks is one solution, but you can try other emulators such as Android Studio, Nox, Koplayer, Androidx86, ...
- Download the Bluestacks at http://bluestacks.com. You need to connect with the Wifi-network.
- Install the Bluestacks, and complete the installation process correctly.
- Download Savr apk from this page, then drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen to install.
- There is a Savr icon on the BlueStacks home screen, click and open it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is an APK file?
A: An APK file is an Android Package file, and is the installer file for Android apps.
Q: What are Application permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application. Please read and consider the permissions carefully.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.