Privilege Times Magazine | Privilege for Everyone Apk
Rating: 1.0/5 based on 1 reviews
Update on: July 20, 2021
- Developed by: SWAGGER DEEVS
- Latest version: 20.00
- Publish date: July 20, 2021
- Minimum Operating System: Android 4.4+ (KitKat)
- Category: Free Android News & Magazines Apps
- Developer's notes: Privilege Times Magazine for Everyone
What's new in version 20.00
Privilege Times Magazine | Privilege for Everyone 20.00 apk requires following permissions.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows access to the vibrator.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows an app to access approximate location.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Privilege Times Magazine | Privilege for Everyone 20.00 (2)
Added on: July 20, 2021
Apk size: 6.2 MB
How to install
Steps to download & install Privilege Times Magazine | Privilege for Everyone Apk for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP)
You can run Android apps on your Windows PC or laptop using an Android Simulator. Bluestacks is one solution, but you can try other emulators such as Android Studio, Nox, Koplayer, Androidx86, ...
- Download the Bluestacks at http://bluestacks.com. You need to connect with the Wifi-network.
- Install the Bluestacks, and complete the installation process correctly.
- Download Privilege Times Magazine | Privilege for Everyone apk from this page, then drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen to install.
- There is a Privilege Times Magazine | Privilege for Everyone icon on the BlueStacks home screen, click and open it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is an APK file?
A: An APK file is an Android Package file, and is the installer file for Android apps.
Q: What are Application permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application. Please read and consider the permissions carefully.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.