Rewind video Editor Apk
Rating: 1.0/5 based on 1 reviews
Update on: July 16, 2021
- Developed by: ADURE MEDIA
- Latest version: 1.0
- Publish date: July 16, 2021
- Minimum Operating System: Android 7.0+ (Nougat)
- Category: Free Android Video Players & Editors Apps
- Developer's notes: Rewind Video Editor is one of the most simple video editing apps on Android.
Rewind Video Editor App Features : -
Video Cutter : Trimmer :-
Video Cutter Tools Cuts Video With Simple Steps And Save File to Your Phone. Cutting Video With Selected Time Intervals As You Like With Same Video and Audio Quality.
Video Compressor: Resizer : -
Video Compressor: Resizer Tools Allow You to Compress Your Favorite Video and Share it to your Loved Ones. You can Compress : Resize The Video, See The Preview and Share it.
Video Merger: Joiner :-
Video Merger: Joiner Tools Helps You to Create Single Video File From Multiple Small Video Files.
Video Mute Tools is used to Adjust The Volume of a Video.
Video Mirror Effect:-
Video Mirror Effect Tools Mirror video With Selected Time Intervals as You like without Reduce the Quality of the Sound & Video.
Video To MP3 Converter:-
Video to MP3 Converter Tools Converts Any video to Audio as MP3 Audio and Save to Your Device.
HD Video Player Tools Playback Any Editing Video.
Video To Photo Converter:-
Video to Photo Converter Tools Simple But Powerful Tools to Make Photo Editing & Image Converter on Your Device so Easy.
Video Rotate Tools Rotate a Video in All Degree Such as 90,180,270 and 360.
Video Crop Tools Crop Very Simply and Easily Any Kind of Video in the Format MP4, 3GP and WMV.
Video Watermark :-
Video Watermark Tools Adds Watermark to Your Favorites Video to make it Personalize.
Fast Motion Video:-
Fast Motion Video Tools Select Any One Video and Give Speed Like 2x,3x, and 4x up to 10x.
Movie Slideshow Maker:-
Movie Slideshow Maker Tools Creating Slideshow Video with Your Beautiful Photo of Your Family and Friend is now Easy for Anyone.
Audio Compressor: Resizer :-
Compress any audio song in a 3 Different K/Bit Such as 64 K/bit, 128 K/bit, and 256 K/bit.
Slow Motion Video Maker:-
Create slow motion video of a particular part of video by using trim option or make the whole video slow. Choose any video and select speed like 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, up to 1/10.
Video to photo:-
Grab particular and perfect moments from recorded videos and playable gallery videos in simple steps. Supports Quick Capture and Auto Snap between time intervals.
- Video & Images Preview
Main Extra Key Feature of Video Editor With Music App:
- Easy user interface for creating video in a minute.
- Use local songs to make a video.
- Add music for your local videos.
- All editing operations can be instant previewed in WYSIWYG way!
- Funny dubs help you create an interesting video.
- Edit videos with creative frames.
- Export your videos to the gallery at any time
- share your created video
Rewind video Editor 1.0 apk requires following permissions.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Rewind video Editor 1.0 (5)
Added on: July 16, 2021
Apk size: 7 MB
How to install
Steps to download & install Rewind video Editor Apk for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP)
You can run Android apps on your Windows PC or laptop using an Android Simulator. Bluestacks is one solution, but you can try other emulators such as Android Studio, Nox, Koplayer, Androidx86, ...
- Download the Bluestacks at http://bluestacks.com. You need to connect with the Wifi-network.
- Install the Bluestacks, and complete the installation process correctly.
- Download Rewind video Editor apk from this page, then drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen to install.
- There is a Rewind video Editor icon on the BlueStacks home screen, click and open it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is an APK file?
A: An APK file is an Android Package file, and is the installer file for Android apps.
Q: What are Application permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application. Please read and consider the permissions carefully.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.