MCPE DL - Addons, Maps & More for Minecraft Apk
Rating: 4.8/5 based on 52 reviews
Update on: January 10, 2019
- Developed by: Zenjon AB
- Latest version: 1.2-release
- Publish date: January 11, 2019
- Minimum Operating System: Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)
- Category: Free Android Entertainment Apps
- Developer's notes: Addons, maps and texture packs for Minecraft PE / Bedrock Edition.
What's new in version 1.2-release
- Add-ons, mods, maps, texture packs and more! Always 100% free!
- Safe downloads! All content is reviewed by our staff!
- Frequently updated with fresh content!
Providing you the best Minecraft content since 2014!
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with Mojang AB / Microsoft Studios.
MCPE DL - Addons, Maps & More for Minecraft 1.2-release apk requires following permissions.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Ratings and Reviews
5 ★ The Best App Ever
5 ★ AMAZING
5 ★ This app is great he released Jan 4 2019 this is cool ok good bye MCPE Addon we dont use it anymore :D
5 ★ It's about time!
5 ★ Finally out! yay!
5 ★ awesome i love it yay im so happy works great!!!
1 ★ dont waste your time for this app!
5 ★ Not bad...not bad at all
5 ★ epic
5 ★ Gucci
MCPE DL - Addons, Maps & More for Minecraft 1.2-release (3)
Added on: January 11, 2019
Apk size: 2.9 MB
MCPE DL - Addons, Maps & More for Minecraft 1.0-release (1)
Added on: January 04, 2019
Apk size: 2.7 MB
How to install
Steps to download & install MCPE DL - Addons, Maps & More for Minecraft Apk for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP)
You can run Android apps on your Windows PC or laptop using an Android Simulator. Bluestacks is one solution, but you can try other emulators such as Android Studio, Nox, Koplayer, Androidx86, ...
- Download the Bluestacks at http://bluestacks.com. You need to connect with the Wifi-network.
- Install the Bluestacks, and complete the installation process correctly.
- Download MCPE DL - Addons, Maps & More for Minecraft apk from this page, then drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen to install.
- There is a MCPE DL - Addons, Maps & More for Minecraft icon on the BlueStacks home screen, click and open it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is an APK file?
A: An APK file is an Android Package file, and is the installer file for Android apps.
Q: What are Application permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application. Please read and consider the permissions carefully.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.