Insurance Portfolio Apk
Rating: 1.0/5 based on 1 reviews
Update on: July 20, 2021
- Developed by: Jos Vermoesen
- Latest version: 4.0.1
- Publish date: July 20, 2021
- Minimum Operating System: Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)
- Category: Free Android Finance Apps
- Developer's notes: Take your insurances with you
What's new in version 4.0.1
Insurance Portfolio 4.0.1 apk requires following permissions.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an app to access approximate location.
Allows an app to access precise location.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows an application to record audio.
Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Insurance Portfolio 4.0.1 (108)
Added on: July 20, 2021
Apk size: 5.7 MB
Insurance Portfolio 3.4.4 (106)
Added on: April 28, 2021
Apk size: 5.7 MB
Insurance Portfolio 3.4 (103)
Added on: December 20, 2020
Apk size: 5.8 MB
How to install
Steps to download & install Insurance Portfolio Apk for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP)
You can run Android apps on your Windows PC or laptop using an Android Simulator. Bluestacks is one solution, but you can try other emulators such as Android Studio, Nox, Koplayer, Androidx86, ...
- Download the Bluestacks at http://bluestacks.com. You need to connect with the Wifi-network.
- Install the Bluestacks, and complete the installation process correctly.
- Download Insurance Portfolio apk from this page, then drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen to install.
- There is a Insurance Portfolio icon on the BlueStacks home screen, click and open it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is an APK file?
A: An APK file is an Android Package file, and is the installer file for Android apps.
Q: What are Application permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application. Please read and consider the permissions carefully.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.