Verizon Multi-View Experience Apk
Rating: 4.3/5 based on 26 reviews
Update on: July 20, 2021
- Developed by: Verizon Consumer Group
- Latest version: 220.127.116.11
- Publish date: April 12, 2021
- Minimum Operating System: Android
- Category: Free Android Entertainment Apps
- Developer's notes: Multi-View Experience puts you in the director’s chair!
The app reimagines how you consume content, putting you in control of the camera! Imagine having the ability to watch a concert or major staged performance from five different vantage points within the venue - this app provides customers the ability to stream and dynamically switch between five synchronized high-definition camera angles.
Fast forward, rewind, and pause all camera views at once, toggle between camera views to choose your ideal viewing experience, and re-watch top moments of the performance in one click.
New content is being added all the time!
•Android 10 or higher
Store listing contact details:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Verizon Multi-View Experience 18.104.22.168 apk requires following permissions.
Allows read access to the device's phone number(s].
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows an application to record audio.
Verizon Multi-View Experience 22.214.171.124 (208)
Added on: April 12, 2021
Apk size: 237.4 MB
Verizon Multi-View Experience 126.96.36.199 (181)
Added on: January 30, 2021
Apk size: 237.1 MB
Verizon Multi-View Experience 188.8.131.52 (148)
Added on: November 17, 2020
Apk size: 78 MB
How to install
Steps to download & install Verizon Multi-View Experience Apk for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP)
You can run Android apps on your Windows PC or laptop using an Android Simulator. Bluestacks is one solution, but you can try other emulators such as Android Studio, Nox, Koplayer, Androidx86, ...
- Download the Bluestacks at http://bluestacks.com. You need to connect with the Wifi-network.
- Install the Bluestacks, and complete the installation process correctly.
- Download Verizon Multi-View Experience apk from this page, then drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen to install.
- There is a Verizon Multi-View Experience icon on the BlueStacks home screen, click and open it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is an APK file?
A: An APK file is an Android Package file, and is the installer file for Android apps.
Q: What are Application permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application. Please read and consider the permissions carefully.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.