KUNAL DUA KD Apk
Rating: 1.0/5 based on 1 reviews
Update on: July 20, 2021
- Developed by: Education Tree Media
- Latest version: 220.127.116.11
- Publish date: July 20, 2021
- Minimum Operating System: Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)
- Category: Free Android Education Apps
- Developer's notes: Connect with KUNAL DUA KD in an efficient and transparent manner
KUNAL DUA KD 18.104.22.168 apk requires following permissions.
Allows an application to record audio.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
Allows access to the vibrator.
Required to be able to access the camera device.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
KUNAL DUA KD 22.214.171.124 (13)
Added on: July 20, 2021
Apk size: 27.6 MB
KUNAL DUA KD 126.96.36.199 (12)
Added on: June 06, 2021
Apk size: 27.1 MB
KUNAL DUA KD 188.8.131.52 (11)
Added on: May 11, 2021
Apk size: 24.3 MB
KUNAL DUA KD 184.108.40.206 (10)
Added on: March 20, 2021
Apk size: 23.6 MB
KUNAL DUA KD 220.127.116.11 (8)
Added on: February 27, 2021
Apk size: 23.6 MB
KUNAL DUA KD 18.104.22.168 (7)
Added on: February 08, 2021
Apk size: 23.4 MB
How to install
Steps to download & install KUNAL DUA KD Apk for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP)
You can run Android apps on your Windows PC or laptop using an Android Simulator. Bluestacks is one solution, but you can try other emulators such as Android Studio, Nox, Koplayer, Androidx86, ...
- Download the Bluestacks at http://bluestacks.com. You need to connect with the Wifi-network.
- Install the Bluestacks, and complete the installation process correctly.
- Download KUNAL DUA KD apk from this page, then drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen to install.
- There is a KUNAL DUA KD icon on the BlueStacks home screen, click and open it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is an APK file?
A: An APK file is an Android Package file, and is the installer file for Android apps.
Q: What are Application permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application. Please read and consider the permissions carefully.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.